Dr. Soberman is a licensed clinical psychologist , life coach and an ordained interfaith minister with over 30 years of clinical experience. He is also a certified teacher, therapist and supervisor of Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT), which is an integrative therapy for healing the mind, body and spirit. He has provided trainings in AIT to mental health professionals in North America, Central America and Europe.
Based on his studies of a Course in Miracles and Be Set Free Fast he wrote a book to help people rapidly heal themselves entitled: Letting Go: A Self Help Manual for Emotional Well-Being.
He has also been an adjunct faculty professor at SUNY New Paltz and Marist College.
Dr. Soberman specializes in the following areas:
Psychotherapy - Coaching - Trainings for the Mental Health Professional
Psychotherapy sessions will focus on helping:
- Individuals suffering from stress, anxiety, phobias, depression, PTSD or excessive grief
- Adolescents having behavioral or academic difficulties
- Couples needing to communicate and open their hearts to each other
- Elders in need of dealing with life changes, depression and grief
Life Coaching can focus on any of the following developmental areas:
- Removing blocks to finding your life purpose(s)
- Finding your life purpose(s)
- Helping you to manifest your life purpose(s)
- Conscious Aging
- Transitioning (Conscious dying)
Trainings for Mental Health Professionals:
- AIT Basics (a 3 day training to learn how to use AIT in your therapy practice)
- MAP (Advanced Training in AIT)
- Presence and Dissociation
- Upcoming Training: AIT Basics April 2016 Burlington, VT
Dr. Soberman believes that we are all here to heal and enjoy life. As an AIT therapist and Life Coach his personal mission is to help individuals to heal from past and present traumatic experiences so that we may find joy, life purpose and connection to our deepest authentic being. For more information you can go to his personal website: www.centerforholistichealing.com.